We have significantly reduced prices for extended stays to support traveling medical professionals & first responders.
We’re working hard to keep our Abodes safe and open to anyone who needs them. Check-in is seamless, with no lines to stand in or people to meet to ensure our guests can limit their interaction with others. We are implementing rigorous additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures before and after each stay, providing extra soap in the homes for personal hygiene, and fully stocked with cleaning supplies and paper goods. Our team is dedicated to assisting our guests and are available at any time, day or night.
Live a life that is all your own with the luxuries and conveniences of downtown living. Embrace downtown life and experience the most popular attractions located right at your doorstep. Whether it’s the nightlife of 4th Street Live, a concert at the KFC Yum! Center or a baseball game at Louisville Slugger Field, there is truly no experience like downtown Louisville living!
Your rental includes this entire 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment located in the heart of downtown Louisville. Located on the second floor of a newly renovated historic building, this space is perfect for anyone looking for a memorable getaway.
This apartment is beautifully designed & stocked with everything you would need for a perfect stay. The apartment and area are great for business travelers, families, and groups alike.
Your Abode is equipped with a smart TV or streaming device (Roku) which allows guests to access their own streaming accounts that are automatically logged out at checkout. Your Abode does not have cable or satellite service but the streaming device does provide some free TV and movie content.
Those staying in the tower will have front door access as well as access to their individual apartments and amenity areas of the building, excluding the resident only portions of the rooftop.
Vue at 3rd is located several blocks from everything. It’s a renovated tower a stone’s throw away from the all that Downtown Louisville whether it’s the nightlife of 4th Street Live, a concert at the KFC Yum! Center or a baseball game at Louisville Slugger Field, there is truly no experience like downtown Louisville living! You’ll also be a short drive from top attractions that have put Louisville on the map such as Churchill Downs, home to the world famous Kentucky Derby, and the Bourbon Trail.
While staying in Downtown Louisville you can walk pretty much everywhere or grab an Uber/Lyft for anything over a mile away. There is public transportation a short walk away and, of course, driving is always an option too given our nearby parking options.
• The TARC system is Louisville’s public transportation system. You can access areas all throughout the city and outlying areas. Not only do we highly recommend it but we’re actually conveniently located just a short 5 minute walk from the nearest stop.
• No parking on site, however there are plenty of lots and garages n the area. We recommend parking your vehicle overnight in the Riverside Speed Garage located at 556 S. 3rd St (bet. Chestnut St-W Muhammad Ali Blvd). Rates vary but are approx. $16/24 hours. No vehicles over 6'6" in height.
Other Things to Note:
COVID-19 Amenity Limitations:
• Due to the ever-changing and uncertain nature of Covid-19, access to building amenities, such as the pool, gym, or communal lounge spaces may be restricted or denied to guests without notice. We cannot be liable for any of these types of outages since they are outside of our control, at the buildings and cities discretion to protect the safety of the residents and our guests. If you book, you acknowledge that we will not be responsible of access to the amenities changes or is restricted with or without notice. Additionally, we are restricting visitors and gatherings to abide by Covid-19 regulations.
• The apartment is located in a historic building that has central heat and air. However, the building operates in heat or cool mode but cannot switch between the two so the building is generally either in heat only or cool mode only, depending on the season. Typically, the building is in cool mode in the summer months and and in heat mode during the winter months. The windows are operable to let in fresh air and help regulate the temperature during unseasonably warm days. A fan can be made available on a first come first serve basis.
** Please be advised guests may be required to sign a guest agreement and provide government-issued identification prior to check in.**
Please be respectful of your new home, neighbors and community. We require our guests abide by the following rules:
• Check-in is 4PM or later.
• Please no open flames, this includes but it not limited to candles, sparklers, incense, cigarettes, cigars,
• Please no illegal activity or substances: The use or involvement of illegal substances is highly prohibited and will result in eviction from the property, and may also result in law enforcement participation.
• We understand things happen but we do require that all guests report any and all damage during their stay.
• For security purpose and to ensure that both parties are completely comfortable, guests who wish to make a reservation must have a completed profile on Airbnb (including a clear photograph of your face so we know that the person booking is in fact the person checking in)
• Guests are required to digitally provide a valid government-issued ID and selfie prior to check-in. This specifically including a photo of the government identification near the face of the guest to verify possession. That identification and individual submitting it must match the name of the person making the reservation. There are no third party bookings allowed, unless using the Airbnb business travel option.
• Guests will be required to sign a separate guest agreement within 72 hours of the confirmation of the reservation via Airbnb (or upon receipt for reservations taking place inside of 72 hours from check in)
• Please be advised Guests will be asked to provide a birthday and current address as building management requires proof of a basic public records search for the primary Guest making the reservation.
• DUE TO RESTRICTIONS PLACED ON US BY OUR LANDLORD AND AS A CONDITION PERTAINING TO OUR ABILITY TO HOST, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RESERVATIONS FROM GUESTS LOCAL TO THE AREA (WITHIN 60 MILES OF LOUISVILLE). BY BOOKING, YOU HEREBY ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THIS CONDITION AND THAT YOU’LL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF RESIDENCY. ANY RESERVATION WHICH DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THIS RESTRICTION WILL BE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION
• This building, per the onsite management and the individual lease agreements, is a 100% smoke free; including both private and communal roof-top areas, the unit itself and any other public areas within the building and the communal property regardless of whether inside or out. You must be totally off of the premises and on public property to smoke. If you're a regular smoker and feel you'll have a hard time following this rule we kindly suggest you look into another property. Evidence of smoking will result in a complete forfeit of your security deposit.
EVENTS & GATHERINGS
• We have a zero-tolerance policy with noise complaints, parties or gatherings of any sort. We ask that you please respect our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum. QUIET HOURS from 10PM-8AM.
• We ask that all guests let us know in advance if they plan on having any visitors during their stay. There is a limit of 5 visitors in the apartment itself. There is a limit of 2 visitors in any of the building's amenities. Please no unregistered overnight guests.
FILMING & PHOTO SHOOTS
• If you or your company are interested in utilizing the space for film, television, music video or photo/film shoots of any kind, please contact us via the message portion of the site to discuss details, approvals, pricing, etc.
• Please deposit all trash in trash chute located on your floor (please reference your house manual for exact location).
• Guest agrees to hold the Host harmless against any and all loss, claims, causes of action, demands and/or costs and expenses that may be incurred by the guests in relation to the unit rental. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items. Subletting the property is strictly prohibited.
• We highly recommend our guests purchase travel insurance to protect them against any issues that would cause a guest to have to cancel their trip. InsureMyTrip offers plans from 21 different carriers, have an easy-to-follow website that allows you to compare and contrast each policy or e-mail details to yourself, and offer a wide range from standard policies to 5 star coverage. If you do a quick online search it should pop up.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM