Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Sanctuary of our Lady of Lourdes
Located in the heart of Lourdes, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Musée de Lourdes, Sanctuary of our Lady of Lourdes, and Notre-Dame de l'Immaculee-Conception. Musee du Gemmail and Musee de Cire de Lourdes are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a meeting room, and a computer station are onsite.
All 43 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers, desks, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel de la Vallée
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 258 square feet (24 square meters) include a meeting room. This Lourdes hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hôtel de la Vallée is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 24
- Conference space size (feet) - 258
- Free parking nearby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hôtel de la Vallée has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 11 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Up to 5 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.00 and EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 11 per night
- Vallée Lourdes
- Citotel De La Vallee Lourdes
- de la Vallée
- Hôtel de la Vallée
- Hôtel Vallée Lourdes
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.