Book your room at Hotel de Nevers
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelHotel with restaurant, near Sanctuary of our Lady of Lourdes
Situated in Lourdes, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of House of Sainte Bernadette, Sanctuary of our Lady of Lourdes, and Basilica of the Immaculate Conception. Chateau de Lourdes and Musee Grevin de Lourdes are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 36 rooms offer free WiFi, satellite TV, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hotel de Nevers has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 6 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 5 and EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.