Families will find kid-friendly activities in Loveland, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, magnificent mountain views, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, festivals, and lakeside setting.
- You'll find 129 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Collins
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 43.3 mi (69.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Loveland
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Outlets of Loveland and Promenade Shops at Centerra. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Loveland Museum and Benson Sculpture Garden.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Loveland. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland Conference Center & Spa - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Loveland - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Quality Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and overall condition.
Dressing for Loveland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- About 15.75 inches of rain falls on Loveland each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F