Think of yourself ambling around the avenues of a brand-new city, taking note of the beautiful world or the buildings wherever you look. But Lowell National Historical Park is one thing you're anticipating most of all. It has been an item on your to-do list for years, and now is finally the day to check it off.
Lowell National Historical Park Hotels
Hotels near Lowell National Historical Park
Enjoy Lowell National Historical Park.
It can be found just 25 miles from Boston, the capital of the state, in a place called Lowell.
There's really only one place to book a room if you intend to stay near Lowell National Historical Park, and that's the UMass Lowell Inn and Conference Center. It's just 0.4 miles away.
For the savvy traveler, there are several affordable hotels in the vicinity. You can't look past the Stonehedge Hotel and Spa or the Towneplace Suites By Marriott Boston Tewksbury for comfortability at a reasonable price.
Spending your spare time relaxing in one of the area's upmarket hotels will elevate your traveling experience from fantastic to perfect. Have a look a the Residence Inn By Marriott Boston Tewksbury and the Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn for fantastic facilities.
Remember to buy a delicious snack and a strong cup of coffee at Brew'd Awakening Coffeehaus (61 Market Street, Lowell). Seal the night with a delicious dinner at Cobblestones (91 Dutton Street, Lowell). This establishment is in the heart of it all, making it an accessible choice.
Here's a list of some of the other things that are offered in close proximity to Lowell National Historical Park:
- Interested in local politics? Put aside an hour or two to check out John F Kennedy Civic Center. The decisions made inside this important civic building have played a huge role in shaping the area across the years.
- Use some time to fully remember the events that shaped history at Lowell Memorial Auditorium.
- Do you and your friends love live theatre performances? Then set aside some time to spend an evening enjoying a show at Merrimack Repertory Theater.
- Jack Kerouac Commemorative is a brilliant place to meet with friends. You might even discover something new about the area's history while you wait!
- University of Massachusetts Lowell is a community hub as well as an educational institution. Make sure you don't miss out on enjoying a visitors' tour of the campus.
A convenient distance of 0.8 miles is all that separates Lowell National Historical Park and the nearby light rail station, Lowell.
Rooms in Lowell here on Expedia have all the things you want, so you can be certain to have choices near Lowell National Historical Park you'll fall in love with. It's time to get going: Lowell had more than a few newcomers over the past year. Need help deciding? All the pointers and recommendations you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. Once reservation time arrives, travel confidently: travelers of all manner would suggest their Lowell hotel to an acquaintance.
- Discover that hotels in Lowell are set to invite you into orderly and fresh rooms.
- You'll get it right here if you're in search of spaces that are soothing plus fresh and presentable.
- The guest service at accommodation near Lowell National Historical Park will be awesome which can only enrich your holiday to this stunning landmark.
As you can see, it's clear why rooms close to Lowell saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015. With our comprehensive inventory of hotels near Lowell National Historical Park, you can stay right next door.
Learn All About Lowell
With Lowell National Historical Park checked off your agenda, there are still further activities to see and do in Lowell.
- Head out on the town to end your adventure with a bang; the next day, drop in on one of the local historical sites.
- After some time spent on its a full plate of activities, you'll discover Lowell also is on the ball when it comes to personalized service.
- Lowell is now beginning to gain in status after having been only for those in the know.
Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet some all-new group photos. You won't regret paying a visit to Lowell, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Lowell National Historical Park. Reserve now!