Book your room at Parkhotel Cham
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with free area shuttle and restaurant
Located on a river, this family-friendly hotel is within 16 mi (25 km) of Japanischer Garten, Wildgarten, and City Tower. Frontier and Trenck Museum and Bad Koetzting Casino are also within 16 mi (25 km).
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas is provided, as well as free self parking, a free area shuttle, and a free shopping center shuttle. Additionally, outdoor tennis courts, indoor tennis courts, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 67 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and down comforters, plus balconies and satellite TV. Guests will also find room service, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to outdoor tennis courts, Parkhotel Cham features indoor tennis courts and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1000 square feet (93 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and a steam room. An area shuttle, a shopping center shuttle, and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Parkhotel Cham has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free reception
- Computer station
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Indoor tennis courts - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Outdoor tennis courts 6
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Tennis on site
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free train station pickup
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1993
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor tennis courts
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Outdoor tennis courts and indoor tennis courts are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 6 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
Minimum guest age is 16
Cash Deposit Required
- All citizens of Germany will be charged the national value-added tax
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15.00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 5.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.