One of the better hotels in Tobago
Posted Jan 2, 2017
First time stay here, having stayed at many other hotels in Tobago, first impressions were excellent.
- staff was generally very friendly and helpful
- updated facilities and modern, feels safe and secure
- kid-friendly pool main pool
- excellent food, breakfast was included and was a widespread buffet
- clean rooms, spacious, nice view of ocean and lots of sea breeze
- check in and out was very fast
- hotel location is good. 5-10 mins drive from airport
- you can call on a local golf cart shuttle to get around the hotel
- ocean was very rough the entire time and not clean certain times of year so wasn't exactly a nice beach to bathe
- main pool was sufficient but there is also a second smaller 24hr pool
- need vehicle access to get to anything outside of resort, like other food places, groceries, major pharmaceuticals (minor items on site)
- overall value for money
Comment from Hotel Management
Jan 4, 2017 by Judy Rampersad, Hotel Management
Good Afternoon AF,
Thank you so much for your detailed review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back! Regarding the beach, we do not encourage bathing since we are located on the Atlantic side of the island. The water tends to be rough and choppy most of the times. I do hope you took advantage of our complimentary shuttles to and from Pigeon Point on a daily basis.
Take care and all the best for 2017!