Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Situated in Meyrueis, this historic hotel is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Grottes de Dargilan and within 12 mi (20 km) of Aven Armand Cave and Abime de Brambiau. Maison des Vautours is 11.5 mi (18.4 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a meeting room. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden.
All 29 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and satellite TV. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 430 square feet (40 square meters) include a meeting room. This historic hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and room service (during limited hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 19 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 16.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19 per night
- Château d'Ayres Hotel Meyrueis
- Château d'Ayres Hotel
- Château d'Ayres Meyrueis
- Château d'Ayres
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.