Visiting Lozzo Atestino
Visitors can enjoy all that Lozzo Atestino has to offer including its parks. Around the area, top sights include Pedrocchi Cafe, Church of the Eremitani, and Scrovegni Chapel. There are 526 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lozzo Atestino
A favorite place to visit in the city is Colli Euganei Regional Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Pedrocchi Cafe and Church of the Eremitani.
As you make plans for a getaway to Lozzo Atestino, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 178 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Ca Basadonna - Four Bedroom is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the center of Lozzo Atestino. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Padova can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Four Points by Sheraton Padova is located 18 mi (28.9 km) from the heart of Lozzo Atestino. This 3-star hotel in Padova features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Hotel Casa del Pellegrino is 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from central Lozzo Atestino. This 4-star hotel in Padova features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to see in the area include Scrovegni Chapel, 15.6 mi/25.1 km from the city center, and Giardini dell'Arena, which is 15.6 mi/25.1 km away.
Dressing for Lozzo Atestino
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Lozzo Atestino gets about 36.10 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F