Think of yourself wandering through the roads during your next getaway, taking note of the monuments or the lovely environment all around you. Still, Lu Xun Park and Memorial is one draw you're counting on in particular. It's been an entry on your bucket list for years, and the time has arrived to mark it off.
Best Places to Stay at Lu Xun Park and Memorial
Hotels near Lu Xun Park and Memorial
Vacationing can be strenuous! When you're pleading for a bit of nature, soak up the tranquility at Lu Xun Park and Memorial.
Shanghai, the city where it is located, is a place that most visitors enjoy visiting.
With 45 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Lu Xun Park and Memorial, you're certain to find the perfect place for you. Check out the Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel, just 1 mile away, the Crowne Plaza Shanghai Fudan, 2 miles away, or the Four Points by Sheraton Shanghai, Daning, 2 miles away.
If you're shattered from traveling and in need of somewhere economical but cosy to get some precious sleep, then there are various budget hotels close by. The Shanghai Holland Hotel and the Jinjiang Inn Shanghai Hailun Rd are two well-situated hotel options that are only 1 mile and 1 mile away.
If you'd like to have a stylish, comfortable space to rest up after a long day, the many nearby upmarket accommodation options should tickle your fancy. Make sure you look into the Home Inn Shanghai North Sichuan Road Hailun Road Subway Station Branch, only 1 mile away, and the Genting Star Shanghai, which is 0.5 miles away.
Those heading to Lu Xun Park and Memorial frequently delight in strong coffees and sweet pastries at Ubc Coffee, only a short stroll away. After that, venture to another nearby restaurant. Grab a table at Laitianhua Restaurant and select a dish you've never tried before. And finally, kickstart an entertaining evening with a few beers at Gaodian Entertainment Town.
Before your vacation ends, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are not too far away from Lu Xun Park and Memorial:
- Discover the displays at Lu Xun Museum.
- Get a look into the lifestyle and people of this area by meandering along Duolun Road. It'll give you a chance to encounter some of the welcoming locals.
- Stop into Shanghai Railway Museum, an exciting activity adults and kids alike will appreciate.
- Participate in a tour around Tongji University and watch on as the energetic students run to their buildings.
- Do you enjoy good museums? Then make sure to check out Shanghai Postal Museum for a memorable adventure.
A good way to access Lu Xun Park and Memorial is via rail. Roughly 0.6 miles away, 上海旅游集散中心虹口发车点 is the most convenient rail station. Shanghai East Station Long-Distance Passenger Transport Tourism Station is also close by at a distance of just 0.4 miles.
Shanghai hotels from Expedia have all that you need, so you are certain to have locations near Lu Xun Park and Memorial you'll adore. Lots of visitors prefer Shanghai for an out-of-this-world holiday, so start hunting. You can find the information and guidance you're searching for right here. You can rest easy when reservation time arrives, too: numerous travelers recommend their Shanghai hotel.
- The staff at accommodation around Lu Xun Park and Memorial go above and beyond which will only enrich your journey to this dazzling monument.
- We have relaxing suites for all groups, from big reunions to individuals.
- "Clean, neat, and waiting to welcome you" is always the goal for Shanghai hotels.
With Expedia's vast registry of hotels near Lu Xun Park and Memorial, you can stay right at your preferred spot.
There are still even more activities to see and do in Shanghai when you've done Lu Xun Park and Memorial.
- In order to really see everything available in the district, read about some activities near Shanghai.
- You'll see Shanghai also is on the ball when it comes to special hospitality after you spend some hours on its a full itinerary of pastimes.
- Happen upon a cute market to purchase a few gifts and polish off a delicious meal of the local foods.
Paying a visit to Shanghai is definitely the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Lu Xun Park and Memorial. Wave goodbye to the same old sights and call on more than a few new group photos!