No staff .no value for money . No good location. Not trustworthy
- Estadio da Cidadela
- 10 min walk
- Parque Nacional da Kissama
- 18 min walk
- Museu de História Natural
- 4 min drive
- Luanda (LAD-Quatro de Fevereiro)
- 9 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
Your dates need to occur after 2019-09-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- Estadio da Cidadela - 10 min walk
- Parque Nacional da Kissama - 18 min walk
- Museu de História Natural - 4 min drive
- National Slavery Museum - 4 min drive
- Cidade Alta - 4 min drive
- Luanda (LAD-Quatro de Fevereiro) - 9 min drive
About this property
2 restaurants, 3 coffee shops/cafés, and self parking are available at this hotel. Continental breakfast is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite. All 25 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Desks and free toiletries are also available to guests.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available 7 AM–9 AM on weekdays and 8 AM–10 AM on weekends
- 2 restaurants and 3 coffee shops
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
Nice, contemporary hotel in Luanda.
Two night stay at Inn Luanda. Pleasantly surprised at the contemporary furnishings and overall feel of cleanliness. Comfortable bedding and clean bathroom. The internet worked great and there is a fine but small selection of channels on the TV. The air-conditioning worked great. The staff and owners are very professional and efficient. The restaurant staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed for dinner, even when we came in late. We felt safe with the guard at the front gate. He even walked us to our taxi when we left. Although this hotel is located in a busy neighborhood, the hotel was quiet and comfortable.
Pros: We liked the contemporary feel of the hotel and the cleanliness of the room. The air-conditioner worked great in hot Luanda!
Location: We took a taxi to the meetings we had to attend. There is nothing within walking distance. A taxi or driver is needed anytime in Luanda.