Get an overview of this hotelBayside Goult hotel in Lumiere with free parking
Located in Lumiere, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Domaine de la Citadelle, Ochre Cliffs of Roussillon, and Caves du Palais Saint Firmin. Chateau de Gordes and Village des Bories are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a lazy river, coffee/tea in a common area, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
All 54 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, laptop-compatible safes, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotellerie Notre Dame de Lumieres
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotellerie Notre Dame de Lumieres provides a lazy river and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1883 square feet (175 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Meeting rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Lazy river
- Computer station
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (feet) - 1883
- Beach sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 175
- Free self parking
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hotellerie Notre Dame de Lumieres has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a lazy river, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 11 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 7 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.50 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 11 per day
- Hotellerie Notre Dame Lumieres
- Hotellerie Notre Dame Lumieres Goult
- Hotellerie Notre Dame Lumieres Hotel
- Hotellerie Notre Dame Lumieres Hotel Goult
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.