Visitors to Lucciana are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and beaches.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Lucciana
- The closest major airport is in Bastia (BIA-Poretta), 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lucciana
A favorite place to visit in the city is Church of Canonica. In the area, you'll also find Golf Club Borgo and Old Stone Bridge.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lucciana. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Les Jardins De La Madrague - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport and room size.
- Hôtel La Lagune - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Chez Walter - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Getting Around Lucciana
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Lucciana Casamozza Station. Lucciana may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Lucciana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Lucciana each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 42°F