Ludington Park is a calm spot that offers a reprieve from the bustle of the rat race.
It's located in Escanaba, a trip of 240 miles from Lansing, the state capital.
You don't need to fret about finding a hotel. There are 2 nearby. Consider the Econo Lodge Escanaba and Lincoln Host Motor Inn. They're both within 2 miles of Ludington Park.
Travelers running a tight ship can choose from a number of low-cost accommodations that are not too far away. The Quality Inn And Suites Escanaba and the Super 8 - Escanaba are a few establishments you'll want to think about.
If you wander around the streets near Ludington Park, you will soon find yourself at UP North Roast Coffee. Indulge in an overdue coffee break, grab a sweet treat and take in the sights and sounds. Later on in the evening, grab a seat at one of the close-by eateries. Try some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with more hearty fare at House of Ludington. Relax with a stiff cocktail from Granada.
Other Places to Visit near Ludington Park
During your visit to the area, you'll realize there's loads more than just Ludington Park to visit:
- You can get involved in local art events and activities at William Bonifas Fine Arts Center. Take a look at their exciting up and coming events, displays and art programs.
- Sand Point Lighthouse was designed to warn sailors at night or in dangerous weather, and it has withstood the test of time. Still a distinguished local landmark today, it's an excellent spot to visit.
- Expand your wealth of knowledge and learn about the events that made an impression on this region by having a wander around Delta County Historical Museum.
- At Escanaba Country Club, you will love playing golf alongside friendly locals.
- Visit Delta Plaza Mall, where you will find an impressive selection of shops and eating options.