Find Hotels Near Ludington Waterfront Park, Ludington from $75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Ludington Waterfront Park
Top Hotels Close to Ludington Waterfront Park
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Ludington Waterfront Park Hotel Guide
Soak in the wonders of the natural world at Ludington Waterfront Park.
While you might not recognize Ludington, the place it calls home, you're probably familiar with the state capital, Lansing, 130 miles away.
You won't have to travel far to track down a room close to Ludington Waterfront Park. There are 6 within 2 miles. Just 0.7 miles away is The Inn at Ludington. The Viking Arms Inn and the Summers Inn, 1 mile and 0.7 miles away, are also worth checking out.
For the budget-conscious traveler, there are some affordable accommodation options in the vicinity. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington and the Americas Best Value Inn come highly recommended.
The streets neighboring Ludington Waterfront Park offer a treat for the tastebuds as well as the eyes. Book Mark is an excellent spot for an early-morning caffeine perk. A terrific choice for travelers after something more filling is PM Steamers Restaurant. This restaurant is also just a stone’s throw away. Finally, make your way to Biercamp Market. Have a drink and mingle with your buddies.
Other Places to Visit near Ludington Waterfront ParkWhen you've finished checking out Ludington Waterfront Park, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Treat your kids to a morning of education and excitement at Sandcastles Children's Museum.
- North Breakwater Light is a charming and distinguished local landmark that you're encouraged to visit if you're close-by.
- Getting the chance to admire a beach in all its glory is something we never tire of. Be sure to take some time out and relax by the water at Stearns Park Beach.
- Travelers who are wanting to camp out in nature should go check out Buttersville Park, a highly recommended place to pitch a tent.
- Visit the historic village, Historic White Pine Village, and walk in the footsteps of people of times gone by.