Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in a national park, this boutique hotel is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Dragonder Park and within 12 mi (20 km) of Scheepjeshof and Kwintelooyen. Pyramid of Austerlitz and Airborne Cemetery are also within 16 mi (25 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, meeting rooms, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 38 rooms feature modern comforts like TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Guests will also find room service, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Parkhotel Hugo de Vries
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
4 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Meeting rooms
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1904
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free reception
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Parkhotel Hugo de Vries has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 6.50 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.95 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Parkhotel Hugo Vries
- Parkhotel Hugo Vries Hotel
- Parkhotel Hugo Vries Hotel Lunteren
- Parkhotel Hugo Vries Lunteren
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.