Visiting Lurah Bilut
Travelers to Lurah Bilut will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Genting Highlands Theme Park. There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lurah Bilut
Genting Highlands Theme Park is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Guang Yin Temple and Raub Square in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Lurah Bilut, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 11 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Grand Ion Delemen Hotel is located 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the heart of Lurah Bilut. This 5-star hotel in Genting Highlands features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the center of Lurah Bilut. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Genting Highlands can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Colmar Tropicale is 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from central Lurah Bilut. This 4-star hotel in Bukit Tinggi features a full-service spa, 6 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
Dressing for Lurah Bilut
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lurah Bilut is 3.15 inches
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F