Visiting Lutherville Timonium
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lutherville Timonium, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals and shopping. Top sights around the area include National Aquarium in Baltimore, Baltimore Museum of Art, and Washington Monument.
- You'll find 315 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Baltimore
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 14 mi (22.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lutherville Timonium
The city is well known for its festivals and cultural venues like Fire Museum of Maryland. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Greenspring Station is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Pine Ridge Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Lutherville Timonium. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North/Timonium, MD - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its overall value and WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Timonium - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Red Lion Hotel North Baltimore - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Popular places to visit in the area include National Aquarium in Baltimore, 10.8 mi/17.3 km from the city center, and Baltimore Museum of Art, which is 7.9 mi/12.7 km away.
Getting Around Lutherville Timonium
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Timonium Fairgrounds Station, Timonium Business Park Station, and Lutherville Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Lutherville Timonium
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 40.87 inches of rain falls on Lutherville Timonium each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F