- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hostellerie du Grünewald
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed, Kitchen
Superior Double Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Single Room
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Superior Single Room
Superior Twin Room
Superior Double Room (Garden View)
About this area
Hostellerie du Grünewald is located in Luxembourg City's Dommeldange neighborhood. Capucin Theater and National Museum of History and Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Casemates du Bock and Grand Duchess Charlotte Bridge. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Stade Josy Barthel or Stade Achille Hammerel.Visit our Luxembourg City travel guide
- Plateau du Kirchberg - 18 min walk
- European Court of Justice - 5 min drive
- Philharmonie Luxembourg - 5 min drive
- Mudam Luxembourg - 5 min drive
- European Convention Center Luxembourg - 6 min drive
- Dommeldange Station - 1 min walk
- Luxembourg (LUX-Findel) - 10 min drive
- Virus Café - 1 min walk
- Grand Shanghai - 1 min walk
- Océano - 1 min walk
- Chez Lurdes - 1 min walk
- Cavalli - 1 min walk
About this property
Hostellerie du Grünewald
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11:00 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.00 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hostellerie Grünewald Hotel Luxembourg City
- Hostellerie Grünewald Hotel
- Hostellerie Grünewald Luxembourg City
- Hostellerie Grünewald
- Hostellerie du Grünewald Hotel
- Hostellerie du Grünewald Luxembourg City
- Hostellerie du Grünewald Hotel Luxembourg City
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
our experience overall was very positive. I had booked family room and it was very spacious. Rooms are modern and plenty of amenities, although property does not have air-conditioned rooms. they do provide fans in the units, but not centralized air condition. breakfast was wonderful, although service was very slow since the employee was responsible to run breakfast service and also the front desk. also property is not exactly near city center, but there is a bus and train stop nearby and both are very convenient. Overall I do recommend this place and if we are in the area again, I will stay there.