Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with 2 restaurants and casino
Popular property highlights
Situated in Luxeuil-les-Bains, this hotel is within 16 mi (25 km) of Museum Louis Fracais, Casino Plombieres Partouche, and Parc des Miniatures. Notre Dame de La Motte a Vesoul and Chapelle de Notre-Dame-du-Haut are also within 25 mi (40 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a casino and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, coffee/tea in a common area, and meeting rooms.
All 50 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find iPod docks, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Luxeuil les Bains Hexagone
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1776 square feet (165 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 50
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 165
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1776
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Labienus - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
L Hexagone - Overlooking the garden, this brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Luxeuil Bains
- Mercure Luxeuil
- Mercure Luxeuil Bains Hexagone
- Mercure Luxeuil Bains Hexagone Hotel
- Mercure Luxeuil Bains Hexagone Hotel Luxeuil-les-Bains
- Mercure Luxeuil Bains Hexagone Luxeuil-les-Bains
- Mercure Luxeuil Hexagone
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.