Excellent mid-range hotel, clean & professional!
Posted Jan 25, 2016
This was an incredible hotel, I spent 7 days at this hotel and highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Luxor.
- Clean hotel, no bugs, no dirt, no hassle
- Clean washrooms and newly painted rooms
- Hot water available all the time
- Breakfast was included, continental or Egyptian breakfast, both were delicious and topped with freshly squeezed juice
- Hotel owner and management were very professional and courteous
- Hotel is only 5 minute walk to the Nile and a short ferry ride to the East bank of the Luxor
- Hotel rooftop restaurant has a clear menu available, a great view of sunrise and a beautiful backdrop of the Valley of Queens
I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Luxor on a budget trip, this hotel will exceed your expectations.
Comment from Hotel Management
Feb 3, 2016 by Ragab El Motgalye, Hotel Management
Dear royal guest,
Thank you so much for your recent stay in our hotel. It is a pleasure for us to hear our hotel exceeded your expectations. We appreciate the level of detail in your review and we thank you for your recommendation!
Hope to welcome you once again.
Ragab El Motgalye