- Maier Museum of Art
- 5 min drive
- Jones Memorial Library
- 8 min drive
- Old City Cemetery
- 8 min drive
- Lynchburg, VA (LYH-Lynchburg Regional)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Maier Museum of Art - 5 min drive
- Jones Memorial Library - 8 min drive
- Old City Cemetery - 8 min drive
- Point of Honor - 8 min drive
- Seven Hills Theater - 9 min drive
- Lynchburg-Kemper Street Station - 12 min drive
- Lynchburg, VA (LYH-Lynchburg Regional) - 22 min drive
About this property
Charming Home in the Heart of Historic Lynchburg
This charming home is nestled away in a historic neighborhood in Boonsboro is sure to give you the stay away from home you're looking for. Located on a side street of Peakland Place, one of the most popular walking/jogging streets in Lynchburg because of the huge sidewalks, the shade provided by 200+ year old trees and the beautiful homes. Also about 1/4 mile walking distance from Kroger, Marathon Gas, Mister Goodies Homemade Ice Cream, Milano's Italian Restaurant and so much more. This home is a 2 levels with 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a full kitchen.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Charming Home in the Heart of Historic Lynchburg Lynchburg
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 8