- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Peaks of Otter Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Peaks of Otter Lodge is located in Bedford. Peaks of Otter Winery and Falling Creek Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jefferson National Forest and Gross Orchard. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.Visit our Bedford travel guide
- Natural Bridge Virginia - 28 min drive
- Natural Bridge Caverns - 28 min drive
- Natural Bridge Zoo - 30 min drive
- Virginia Safari Park - 33 min drive
- Hollins University - 42 min drive
- Roanoke, VA (ROA-Roanoke Regional) - 45 min drive
- Peaks of Otter — 1 min walk
About this property
Peaks of Otter Lodge
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 13.95 for adults and USD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 11.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful Fall day in November in Bedford County!