Get an overview of this hotel3-star Lyon hotel in 3rd Arrondissement, near Musee Lumiere
Located in 3rd Arrondissement, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of La Part-Dieu Business District, Musee Lumiere, and Tete d'Or Park. Bellecour Square and Lyon Opera are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms.
All 172 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Campanile Lyon Centre - Gare Part Dieu
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Lyon hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Campanile Lyon Centre - Gare Part Dieu is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 172
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1990
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Le Restaurant - This buffet restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.90 for adults and EUR 5.45 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- CAMPANILE Gare Hotel Lyon Centre Part Dieu
- CAMPANILE Lyon Centre Gare Part Dieu
- CAMPANILE Lyon Centre Part Dieu
- Campanile Lyon Centre Gare Part Dieu Hotel
- Campanile Gare Part Dieu Hotel
- Campanile Gare Part Dieu
- Campanile Lyon Centre Forum Part-Dieu Hotel Lyon
We should mention
One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.