- Place des Jacobins
- 1 min walk
- Lyon Cathedral
- 8 min walk
- Winch Café
- 1 min walk
- Guy & Sons
- 2 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Place des Jacobins - 1 min walk
- Lyon Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Bellecour Square - 8 min walk
- Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon - 8 min walk
- Place des Terreaux - 10 min walk
- Cordeliers Bourse Station - 5 min walk
- Lyon Saint Paul Station - 12 min walk
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 30 min drive
- Winch Café — 1 min walk
- Guy & Sons — 2 min walk
- Le Ballon — 3 min walk
- Big Fernand — 4 min walk
- La Piazza Papa — 4 min walk
About this property
Citadines Presqu'île Lyon
A 24-hour business center, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are available at this smoke-free residence. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a computer station, and free newspapers are onsite. All 116 rooms have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities available to guests include free WiFi, hair dryers, and safes. Housekeeping is available on request.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Citadines Hotel Lyon
- Citadines Lyon
- Citadines Lyon Presqu`Ile Hotel Lyon
- Citadines Presqu'ïle
- Citadines Presqu'ïle House
- Citadines Presqu'ïle House Lyon
- Citadines Presqu'ïle Lyon
- Lyon Citadines
- Citadines Presqu'île Lyon House
- Citadines Presqu'île House
- Citadines Presqu'île Lyon
- Citadines Presqu'île
- Citadines Presqu'île Lyon Lyon
- Citadines Presqu'île Lyon Residence
- Citadines Presqu'île Lyon Residence Lyon
- Free WiFi
- Children stay free
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10 AM: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 5 for children
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV with satellite service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Computer station
- EUR 8 per pet per night
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Multilingual staff
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Safe at front desk
- Free newspapers (lobby)
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the shopping district
- In the city center
- 116 rooms
- 8 floors
Comfortable stay for a family of 4. The amenities were in good condition, really appreciated having a sofa bed that accommodated two people comfortably.