Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Lyon hotel in 2nd Arrondissement, walk to Bellecour Square
Popular property highlights
Located in 2nd Arrondissement, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Place des Jacobins and Bellecour Square. Lyon Opera and Lyon City Hall are also within 15 minutes.
A bar/lounge, a steam room, and valet parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, 24-hour room service, and a meeting room are onsite.
All 80 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers, and guests will appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Overall value of stay
Hotel Carlton Lyon - MGallery By Sofitel
Hotel Carlton Lyon - MGallery By Sofitel features a steam room, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. 2 meeting rooms are available. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2013.
Hotel Carlton Lyon - MGallery By Sofitel is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and noon.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Carlton Lyon MGallery Collection
- Carlton MGallery Collection
- Hotel Carlton Lyon MGallery Sofitel
- Hôtel Carlton MGallery Collection
- Hotel Carlton MGallery Sofitel
- Carlton Lyon MGallery Sofitel
- Carlton MGallery Sofitel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.