Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Lyon hotel in 2nd Arrondissement, walk to Bellecour Square
Located in 2nd Arrondissement, this luxury hotel is steps from Statue of Louis XIV and Bellecour Square. Textile Museum and St. Jean Cathedral are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All 72 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Le Royal Lyon MGallery by Sofitel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Belle Époque hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Le Royal Lyon MGallery by Sofitel is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 72
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1912
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Digital TV service
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
L Institut - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 16 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.47 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 21 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 16 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Hôtel Le Royal MGallery Collection
- Le Royal Lyon MGallery Collection
- Le Royal MGallery Collection
- Hôtel Royal Lyon MGallery Collection
- Hôtel Royal MGallery Collection
- Royal Lyon MGallery Collection
- Royal MGallery Collection
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.