Find Hotels in Maasai Mara
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Masai Mara
Visitors to Masai Mara are sure to enjoy the safari tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in Masai Mara
- The closest major airport is in Masai Mara (OLX-Olkiombo), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Masai Mara (KEU-Keekorok), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Masai Mara
The city's natural beauty is on display at Olare Orok Conservancy, Naboisho Conservancy, and Sekenani Main Gate. Top activities include wildlife viewing and camping, while Sekenani Reserve Headquarters, Musiara Gate, and Ololaimutiek Gate are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Masai Mara Reserve and Enonkishu Conservancy.
In Masai Mara, there are 70 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mara Intrepids Tented Camp - This 4.5-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club - This 4-star hotel features 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Keekorok Lodge - With a stay at this 5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Masai Mara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- Average annual rainfall for Masai Mara is 33.19 inches
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas September and January are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Maasai Mara?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Maasai Mara, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Maasai Mara?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Maasai Mara?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Maasai Mara?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Maasai Mara?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Maasai Mara?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Maasai Mara National Reserve?
What about the best place to stay near Mara River?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Maasai Mara?
What's the best boutique hotel in Maasai Mara?
Recent reviews of Maasai Mara hotels
More trip options
- Maasai Mara Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Maasai Mara Airports
- Hotels near Popular Maasai Mara Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Maasai Mara
- More Hotel Options in Maasai Mara
- More Popular Hotels in Kenya
- Other Hotels near Maasai Mara, Kenya
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends