Get an overview of this hotelHotel with restaurant, walk to Market
Popular property highlights
Situated in Kommelkwartier, this hotel is steps from Stadhuis and Market. St. Servaas Church and Basilica of Our Lady are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
All 28 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and free newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel de la Bourse
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Kommelkwartier hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Portable fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hotel de la Bourse has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.25 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- de la Bourse Maastricht
- Hotel de la Bourse
- Hotel de la Bourse Maastricht
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.