Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and indoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated in Heerlen, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Heerlan Theatre and Thermen Museum. Hoensbroek Castle and Mondo Verde are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 189 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Room service, separate bathtubs and showers, and safes are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Breakfast and onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
Van der Valk Hotel Heerlen
Renovations & Closures
In addition to an indoor pool, Van der Valk Hotel Heerlen provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
12 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Van der Valk Hotel Heerlen has designated areas for smoking.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Meeting rooms 11
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Free long-term parking
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Pop-Up - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.50 for adults and EUR 7.25 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 22.50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Heerlen Van der Valk
- Van der Valk Heerlen
- Van der Valk Hotel Heerlen
- Van Heerlen
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.