I will never stay here again!
Posted Jan 3, 2016 on Hotels
We used this hotel as our mid-trip rest spot. Upon arrival to the hotel the staff member at the front desk seemed to be in a bad mood. As I was checking in I was assigned my room on the second floor, I asked if there were elevators and the person told me there were none, I proceeded to show the person my leg and told this person I have difficulty with stairs and asked if there were any rooms on the first floor available, the reply was "the room assigned to you is on the second floor", I asked if I could change to something downstairs since stairs would be painful for me to take, the reply then was "no your reserved room is upstairs, we only have non smoking king beds upstairs", I said ok I will deal with it. Once I made it upstairs I was hit by the smell of cigarette smoke when I opened my room door, it was really bad, but it was late at night and I could not take going downstairs and move more. Eventually I crashed on the bed and sprayed my pillow with perfum to not smell the cigarette smoke. Then I woke up several times throughout the night to the noise and lights of cars passing on the road nearby, also the bed was very stiff. The only thing I will say this hotel had going for it was that breakfast was ok, however I would most definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone for any reason.