Find Hotels Near Madina Mall, Medina from $16
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Madina Mall
Madina Mall Hotel Guide
So, you're heading to Madina Mall?
If you've never heard of Medina, the place where it's located, you've probably encountered the national capital, Riyadh, from which it is 440 miles.
There are approximately 52 accommodations within a radius of just 2 miles of Madina Mall. A few are the Shaza Al Madina, the Anwar Al Madinah Movenpick Hotel and the Intercontinental Madinah - Dar Al Iman, just 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
Save a few dimes for sightseeing and exploring by booking a budget hotel. Only 2 miles away, the Rotana Al Mesk Hotel is a good choice.
Don't forget that you have the exciting option of staying in one of the area's upmarket hotels if you like the idea of treating the family. You'll have all the modern comforts at the Crowne Plaza Madinah, just 2 miles away. The Marriott Madinah is just as impressive and can be found 1 mile away.
Travelers flock to Coffee Basket (King Abdullah Branch Road, Medina) for coffee and treats after visiting Madina Mall. Try something new, soak up the refreshing ambiance and savor the nourishing grub served at مطعم ممتاز البخاري (7557 King Abdullah Branch Road, Medina). This dining spot is also nearby.
Other Places to Visit near Madina MallYou don't need to travel very far from Madina Mall to find other things to do in this area:
- Call into Quba Mosque and find some inner peace as you admire the beautiful architecture.
- Like so many mosques around the world, Prophet's Mosque is a stunning house of worship where Muslims meet at prayer time to practice Islam.
- Walk along the paths, study the inscriptions on the tombstones and try to piece together some of the history of the region at Baqi Cemetery.
- Forget yourself for a moment and do some shopping at Bin Dawood, a locally iconic retailer.
- King Fahad Garden is an ideal park for everyone in the group. Pack some snacks and admire the beauty of nature.