Overview of Radisson Hotel Madison
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Free Airport Shuttle
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Business Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Jetted Tub
About this area
In the business district, Radisson Hotel Madison is in an area with good shopping. National Mustard Museum and University of Wisconsin Geology Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include First Unitarian Society Meeting House and Washburn Observatory. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Kohl Center or Alliant Energy Center. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.
- West Towne Mall - 11 min walk
- Hilldale Shopping Center - 11 min drive
- University of Wisconsin-Madison - 13 min drive
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Arboretum - 14 min drive
- Wisconsin Field House - 15 min drive
- Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional) - 28 min drive
- Twist Bar & Grill — 1 min walk
- Twist Bar and Grill - 1 min walk
- Milio's Sandwiches - 2 min walk
- Nani Restaurant - 2 min walk
- Steep and Brew - 2 min walk
About this property
Radisson Hotel Madison
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 16 for adults, USD 4 and USD 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was a pleasant stay. The only complaints i have is that the coffe maker in the room didn't work and i told the desk but nothing was done about it, but no biggy because they had coffee in the lobby, and we also weren't told the wifi password it could have asked but it would have been nice to know it.