Madloch Ski Lift is an excellent excuse for a getaway.
Lech am Arlberg, the city where it's situated, is 30 miles from Vaduz, the vibrant national capital.
Book a hotel in this area. There are 2 to choose from. The Robinson Club Alpenrose Zürs and Hotel Ulli can all be found within a mere 2 miles of Madloch Ski Lift.
If you enjoy a bit of luxury, a trip of a few short minutes can lead you to one of the area's ritzy hotels. All the creature comforts will be at your disposal when you organize a stay at the Arlberg Hospiz Hotel or the Hotel Tannbergerhof.
Other Places to Visit near Madloch Ski Lift
Madloch Ski Lift isn't the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- Zürserseebahn is regarded as one of the top ski fields in the area, featuring a family-friendly environment where the kids are also welcome.
- Old Church "St. Nicholas" is a sacred place for some, but anyone can appreciate the peace and quiet it offers.
- You'll be able to leisurely see the landscape of the area when you hop on board Lech-Oberlech Gondola.
- If you like the design features of historic houses, you should walk through Museum Huber-Hus. You'll be impressed with the workmanship of this old property.
- After the fresh powder falls, take a trip to Steinmähder.