Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Madrid hostal in Centro, near Plaza Mayor
Popular property highlights
Located in Centro, this hostal is within a 15-minute walk of Casino Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, and Prado Museum. Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Plaza de Espana are also within 15 minutes.
This hostal features a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi in public areas.
All rooms are individually furnished and offer free WiFi and safes. Flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, and showers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hostal Greco Madrid
Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Year Built 2000
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Individually furnished
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Hostal Greco
- Hostal Greco Hostel
- Hostal Greco Hostel Madrid
- Hostal Greco Madrid
- Hostal Greco Madrid Hostel
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 28 October to 31 May.