Get an overview of this hotelMadrid hostal in Barrio de las Letras, walk to Plaza Mayor
Popular property highlights
Located in Barrio de las Letras, this hostal is within a 10-minute walk of Plaza del Angel, Plaza Mayor, and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. Prado Museum and El Rastro are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hostal. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 80 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and free newspapers. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, laptop-compatible safes, and desks.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Dining options at the hostal include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 861 square feet (80 square meters). This business-friendly hostal also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) and an area shuttle.
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Year Built 1871
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 80
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
GINGER - This bistro serves lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.1 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 27 per vehicle (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Hostal Persal
- Hostal Persal Hostel
- Hostal Persal Hostel Madrid
- Hostal Persal Madrid
- Hostal Persal Hotel Madrid
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.