Get an overview of this hotelMadrid hotel near Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor
Near Plaza Mayor
Right in the heart of Madrid, this hotel is close to dining, nightlife, art, culture, shopping, museums (Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza, and Reina Sofía), and next to the commercial and business area as well as tourist attractions, such as Retiro Park, Puerta del Sol, Royal Palace.
Bar and restaurant
Guests of the ME Madrid can enjoy cocktails and total rock decadence in the rooftop bar that rises high above the Plaza de Santa Ana. The ground floor offers a hip international restaurant.
The 192 distinctive guestrooms have bright decor in rich colors and fabrics; all offer an in-room bar, luxury bathroom, feather-top bedding, satellite television, wireless Internet, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests of the ME Hotel Madrid can enjoy music and cocktails in the Rooftop Bar with impressive views over Madrid. The Club Metropolitan Palacio, located right next door to the hotel, features classes such as funk and hip hop, and Thai Chi, and guests can relax after a hard workout in the spa and beauty center. Special discounts on spa treatments are offered to hotel guests.
The hotel offers ‘everything is possible' service for any needs guests may have, while other practical amenities include multilingual staff, a 24-hour front desk, safe-deposit boxes, tour assistance, and parking (surcharge). 7 separate function rooms for meetings and events are available, as well as free WiFi, and a technology helpdesk. Babysitting is available on request (surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 7
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 22
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Ana la Santa - Offers a new type of cuisine with the highest quality products and familiar recipes. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Roof - Modern lounge bar on the rooftop, with outdoor seating and panoramic views over Madrid. Contemporary design and very relaxed atmosphere, serving cocktails and other drinks. Open until 3 AM, subject to change.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of the hotel have access to a health club. The recreational activities listed below are available either onsite or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 50 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per stay
- Hotel ME Madrid
- Madrid ME
- Me Madrid Reina Victoria Hotel Madrid
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- ME Madrid is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.