The place is not bad overall; I rate it 3.5 stars max. Here are the good and bad:
1. Location is great; very central and close to everything
2. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. We got in early and they took care of our luggage until check in time, while we were touring the city
3. Apartment is big enough to accommodate 5 people
1. Not enough hot water. If you want to take a shower the hot water tank is enough for 3 people only. Plan to take showers in separate times
2. Internet is bad and very flaky
3. It could be cleaner a bit
Comment from Hotel Management
Sep 9, 2016 by SmartRentals, Hotel Management
We are happy to see that in the overall the apartment was good for your during your stay.
It is true that one o our biggest advantages is our location, right on Madrid city center. And also our reception department, that is always there to help from the check in to the check out.
We really appreciate to know all of our guest opinions, so we can improve and offer a better service. We take note of all of your suggestions, and we will work on them.
For example, the hot water capacity depends in which kind of apartment you rent, the bigger the apartment, the bigger the water tank.
For the wifi, you can always try to ask for some help to our staff, they will for sure try and solve the problem.
And for the cleaning, we are taking this in account, and as said, we are going to try and improve.
Thank you very much for your comment and visit.
We will love if you visit us again and see our improvements.