Get an overview of this hotelGlamorous 5-star hotel near Plaza de España
15 minutes to Plaza Mayor
Meliá Madrid Princesa is a 5-minute walk from Plaza de España and 15 minutes from the Royal Palace and the historic arcades of Plaza Mayor. Ventura Rodríguez Metro Station is steps from the lobby, connecting guests to the rest of the city.
A lavishly designed lobby
Adorned with oriental vases, chandeliers, and leather furniture, the lobby sets the tone for this luxury hotel. Guests can read a book or newspaper in the well-appointed relaxation area. Later they can enjoy cocktails and fine food at UNO, a mod-Mediterranean restaurant and bar.
Pillow menus and handcrafted headboards offer a touch of luxury at Melia Madrid Princesa. Guests can plan their next day's sightseeing using free WiFi, watch a movie on the 32-inch LCD TV, then sink into a DreaMax® bed for a good night's sleep.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Melia Madrid PrincesaPrincesa 27 Madrid Madrid 28008
In addition to a relaxing reading corner, Hotel Melia Madrid Princesa offers the UNO by Meliá restaurant, serving a creating and traditional cuisine, and the Bar & Lounge where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star Madrid hotel consist of a business center and meeting rooms, and free WiFi is available in public areas.
Melia Madrid Princesa has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 21
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 274
- Number of floors - 12
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1967
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Melia Madrid Princesa has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per person (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Melia Hotel Madrid Princesa
- Melia Madrid Princesa
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel
- Melia Princesa Hotel
- Melia Princesa
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.