The worst hotel that I've ever stayed at!
Posted Sep 10, 2016 on Hotels
I don't even know where to start:
1. The building is shabby and confusing. It was difficult to find my room coz I had to take two different elevators and make 10 turns in the maze-like hall way.
2. I was required to leave my key at the reception whenever I left the building. What is this, a college dorm?
3. Don't trust the pictures!!! The room is nothing like them. The pictures look so shiny, spacious, and stylish, while in reality, the room is tiny, smelly, dim...
4. The wifi connection was spotty. Got disconnected every 10 minutes and it takes 5 minutes to reconnect
5. The receptionist was rude, unwelcoming, and impatient
6. The housekeeping staff were really noisy. Got woke up every morning at 6am and it was just annoying.
I will never stay in such a slum just to save a few bucks.