Visitors can enjoy all that Maentsaelae has to offer including its golf courses. Top sights in the area include Ateneum Art Museum, Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art, and Helsinki Cathedral.
- You'll find 769 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Helsinki
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Maentsaelae
Places to visit in the larger region include Ainola, Halosenniemi Museum, and Riihimaki City Museum. You'll also find Riihimaki Art Museum and Finnish Glass Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Maentsaelae, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 128 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Hirvihaaran Kartano is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Hirvihaara features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Two Bedroom Apartment in Mäntsälä, Hemmintie 2 is located within 1.5 mi (2.4 km) of the city center. Guests staying at this apartment in Maentsaelae can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Maentsaelae
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Maentsaelae each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 16°F