Visiting Magallanes Village
Visitors can enjoy all that Magallanes Village has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include SM Mall of Asia, Resorts World Manila, and Ayala Center.
- There are 1087 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Magallanes Village
SM Mall of Asia, Resorts World Manila, and Ayala Center are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Baywalk and Rizal Park.
As you make plans for a getaway to Magallanes Village, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 1034 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Belmont Hotel Manila is located in central Magallanes Village. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Pasay can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Dusit Thani Manila is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center. This 4.5-star hotel in Makati features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- City Garden Grand Hotel is located within 2.2 mi (3.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Makati can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to the airport.
Popular places to see in the area include Manila Ocean Park, 4.3 mi/6.8 km from the city center, and San Agustin Church, which is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) away.
Dressing for Magallanes Village
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Magallanes Village is 81.02 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F