Families will find kid-friendly activities in Magny-le-Hongre, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and bars. Top sights around the area include Disneyland® Paris and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
- You'll find 4254 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Magny-le-Hongre
A couple of favorite places to visit are Golf Disneyland® Paris and Val d'Europe. Additionally, in the area you'll find Disneyland® Paris and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Magny-le-Hongre. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B Hotel at DISNEYLAND PARIS - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallée - Our customers like the WiFi and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Vienna House Dream Castle at Disneyland ® Paris - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Magny-le-Hongre
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Magny-le-Hongre each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F