Visitors to Maguhdhuvaa are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coral reefs and spas. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Maguhdhuvaa
A couple of favorite places to visit are Maguhdhuvva Beach and Maguhdhuvva Port. Additionally, you'll find Gadhdhoo Beach in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ayada Maldives - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 6 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Maguhdhuvaa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 78°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 77°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Maguhdhuvaa is 75.16 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are November and December with an average of 77°F