Find Hotels in Maguhdhuvaa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Maguhdhuvaa are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coral reefs and spas. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Maguhdhuvaa
A couple of favorite places to visit are Maguhdhuvva Beach and Maguhdhuvva Port. Additionally, you'll find Gadhdhoo Beach in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ayada Maldives - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 6 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Maguhdhuvaa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 78°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 77°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Maguhdhuvaa is 75.16 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are November and December with an average of 77°F