Fairly good hotels with pros and cons of its own.
Posted Jun 2, 2013
1) The hotel rooms are very clean and nice inside.
2) The USP of hotel is that its right in the Mahabaleshwar city, so you can just walk down the road and hit the market area.
3) The taste of the food they serve is good.
1) The problem is that the rooms near the reception (where we got to stay) have no windows at all, so there is no ventilation and you are at the mercy of A/C. But some rooms on upper level have fairly good ventilation.
2) The hotel does not have big area, so no space to roam around inside the hotel.
3) No rastaurant where you can sit and eat, everything is delivered to your room.
4) Expensive compared to the ammenities it provides.