Visiting Mai Dich
Visitors can enjoy all that Mai Dich has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include My Dinh National Stadium, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and Temple of Literature.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in Mai Dich
- The closest major airport is in Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mai Dich
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Indochina Plaza Ha Noi is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find My Dinh National Stadium and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Mai Dich. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- One Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Novotel Suites Hanoi - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- My Way Hotel & Residence - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Temple of Literature, 3.4 mi/5.5 km from the heart of the city, and Hoan Kiem Lake, which is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) away.
Dressing for Mai Dich
- Mai Dich gets about 0 inches of rain per year