Visiting Maiden Gully
Visitors to Maiden Gully are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Maiden Gully, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Maiden Gully
Places to visit in the larger region include Bendigo Stadium, Cooinda Park, and Central Deborah Gold Mine. You'll also find Sacred Heart Cathedral and Queen Elizabeth Oval in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Balgownie Estate Winery Retreat & Restaurant - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a winery and a restaurant, along with a private patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Maiden Gully
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Maiden Gully gets about 25.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 38°F