When you dream of a new spot, you probably picture yourself sauntering around downtown, taking note of the monuments or the marvellous world wherever you look. Still, Mainau Island is one draw you're especially prepared for. It's been on your to-do list for as long as you can recall, and now is the day to check it off.
Lodging Nearby Mainau Island
Hotels near Mainau Island
If you need to depart from the downtown noise, revel in the peace at Mainau Island.
You'll find it in Constance, only 75 miles from the commotion of Stuttgart, the state's capital.
You should be able to choose a hotel to suit your tastes. There are 2 in the immediate vicinity. The Hotel-Restaurant Volapük and Ko'Ono Hotel und Restaurant are possible candidates and they're within 2 miles of Mainau Island.
If you don't want to spend a tonne of cash on accommodation, you will be relieved to learn that there are a number of budget-friendly hotels in the area. Some places that come highly recommended include the Steigenberger Inselhotel and the Romantik Hotel Residenz am See.
If all you want to do is relax in a luxurious and snug environment, you might want to think about booking your stay at one of the upmarket hotels. The Parkhotel St. Leonhard and the ZIIL Hotel are well-known establishments that provide truly superior service and amenities.
Mainau Island is close to some shops and local eateries where exhausted visitors can grab a quick pick-me-up after a day of touring and picture snapping. Grab a seat with a view, purchase a coffee and appease your caffeine cravings at Schlosscafe. After that, venture to another close by dining spot. Grab a table at Restaurant Schwedenschenke and sample different food off the menu. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and grab a cocktail at Biergarten am Hafen.
Can't tear yourself away? Not to worry, because there's more than just Mainau Island to do in the region:
- If you enjoy the lively atmosphere of a casino, get down to Casino Constance. Whether your game is poker or slot machines, you'll be sure to have a great time.
- Having long been a prominent structure in the region, Rheintorturm has become a popular attraction for history enthusiasts and regular folk alike.
- Take a tour of Domprobstei, an important historic residence in the local area.
- Kloster Zoffingen is a place of worship that is worthwhile if you ever need to clear your mind.
- If you are a lover of live theater, you should experience a show at Theatre Konstanz.
Expedia's roster of rooms in Lake Constance has everything you require, so you're certain to have lodging near Mainau Island you'll appreciate. Lots of sightseers select Lake Constance for an excellent vacation, so it's time to get researching. Need help making a decision? All the recommendations you need we have just a click away. When you're ready to book, rest assured: visitors of all manner would endorse their Lake Constance hotel to an acquaintance.
- Seeking room satisfaction in addition to tidiness? You're on the right website.
- Discover that accommodation in Lake Constance are always neat and orderly.
- The fronk desk services at lodging close to Mainau Island will be awesome which will only enrich your holiday to this lovely feature.
You can stay right nearby thanks to our vast catalogue of hotels near Mainau Island.
Lake Constance Interesting Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to see and do in Lake Constance after Mainau Island is checked off your agenda.
- In order to truly leave no site unexplored, check out some fun near Lake Constance.
- Prepare to see Lake Constance also is experienced when it comes to individual care after you spend a time on its a full plate of activities.
- Arrange a trip to a local museum, then head out on the town to end your exploration.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and usher in more than a few awe-inspiring new landscapes. Paying a visit to Lake Constance is always a good idea, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Mainau Island. Reserve now!