Visiting Mairena del Aljarafe
Visitors can enjoy all that Mairena del Aljarafe has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Plaza de Espana, Seville Cathedral, and Alcazar.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Mairena del Aljarafe
- The closest major airport is in Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 11 mi (17.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mairena del Aljarafe
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Plaza de Espana, Seville Cathedral, and Alcazar. In the area, you'll also find Torre del Oro Watchtower and Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Mairena del Aljarafe. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel YIT Vía Sevilla Mairena - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a conference center, along with in-room LED TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Lux Aljarafe - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free WiFi and concierge services.
- Hotel Apartamentos Simón Verde - This 3-star aparthotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club. Expedia customers love its helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Maria Luisa Park, located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center, and Giralda Tower, which is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) away.
Dressing for Mairena del Aljarafe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 98°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 21.57 inches of rain falls on Mairena del Aljarafe each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 44°F