When you imagine your perfect vacation, you probably think you'll be wandering around the city center, noticing the monuments or the exquisite nature wherever you look. But there is one draw you have been anticipating in particular: Makena Beach State Park. It has been on your bucket list for as long as you can remember, and right now is finally the day to mark it complete.
Find Your Perfect Makena Beach State Park Hotel
Hotels near Makena Beach State Park
When you need to depart from the metropolitan rush, delight in the peace and calm at Makena Beach State Park.
To visit it, you'll need to head to Kahului.
With 2 hotels in the area, you shouldn't have a problem choosing one that matches your tastes. The Makena Surf, A Destination Residence and Makena Beach and Golf Resort are some strong candidates, and are only 2 miles from Makena Beach State Park.
If you would rather not surrender a small fortune on accommodation, you will be happy to discover that there are several budget hotels in the local area. The Ho'olei at Grand Wailea and the Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotel come recommended.
Improve your chances of getting a good night's rest by opting to stay at one of the upmarket hotels, found only a few minutes away away. Take a look at the Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea and the Polo Beach Club, A Destination Residence for superior amenities.
After a day spent sightseeing, grab your family and venture to JAWZ Tacos lunch truck (6761 Makena Road, Kihei). Merely 0.1 miles away Makena Beach State Park, this eatery is popular with visitors from all corners of the globe.
Here's a taste of some of the other things that are offered in close proximity to Makena Beach State Park:
- Get out your driver at The Dunes at Maui Lani and relish in a memorable round with friends.
- Do you like interesting museums? Then explore Alexander and Baldwin Sugar Museum and have an unforgettable day out.
- Nothing beats a day spent at the beach. Grab your group, pack a picnic and experience some fun under the sun at Puko'o Beach.
Hotels in Wailea from Expedia have everything you want, so you can be certain to have accommodation near Makena Beach State Park you'll appreciate. Wailea had quite a few guests in the last twelve months, so start hunting. Need help deciding? All the secret advice you're looking for you'll find right here. You'll set off with confidence when you are ready to reserve, too: many sightseers would propose their Wailea hotel to a family member.
- The staff at lodging close to Makena Beach State Park provide great service, as you might hope near such a marvelous site.
- Discover that Wailea hotels will be eager to greet you with neat and clean rooms.
- We have it here if you want spaces that are cozy as well as fresh and presentable.
You can stay right at your desired place thanks to Expedia's broad database of hotels near Makena Beach State Park.
Interesting Wailea Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Wailea when you've conquered Makena Beach State Park.
- Wailea has been a closed book, but is now starting to become more popular.
- Take some time to plan one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon notice Wailea also knows several things about customized treatment.
- Head out on the town to conclude your adventure with a bang; when the sun rises, pay a visit to one of the area's museums.
You won't regret paying a visit to Wailea, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Makena Beach State Park from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few astonishing new scrapbook photos!